Estadio San Juan del Bicentenario
Also known as Estadio Bicentenario de San Juan, or simply Estadio Bicentenario, it is a multipurpose stadium located south of Greater San Juan, north of the Pocito department, in the province of San Juan, Argentina.
Location: See map.
Capacity: 25.000 spectators.
Opening date: March 16, 2011.
Saturday May 20:
- Grupo B: The United States vs. Ecuador (15:00).
- Grupo B: Fiji vs. Slovakia(18:00).
Tuesday May 23:
- Grupo B: The United States vs. Fiji (15:00).
- Grupo B: Slovakia vs. Ecuador (18:00).
Friday May 26:
- Grupo A: Argentina vs. New Zealand (18:00).
- Grupo B: Slovakia vs. The United States (15:00).
Wednesday May 31:
- Two round of 16 matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
Saturday June 3:
- Two quarterfinal matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
How to get?
In Aerolíneas Argentinas there will be 18 weekly frequencies during May and 20 during June that make the connection Buenos Aires-San Juan.
By long distance transport:
There will be daily frequencies in long-distance buses from different companies that connect Buenos Aires (Retiro Bus Terminal), Santiago del Estero and Mendoza with the city of San Juan (Two of the options to purchase tickets are Central de Pasajes and Plataforma 10, companies adhered to the ReconstruiRSE program of the Ministry of Transport of the Nation).