Estadio Único Diego Armando Maradona
Also known as Estadio Ciudad de La Plata and, previously, called Estadio Único de La Plata, is a sports venue, owned by the province of Buenos Aires. On December 18, 2020, the stadium was officially named Diego Armando Maradona, as a tribute to the Argentine idol.
Location: See map.
Capacity: 53.000 spectators.
Opening date: February 17, 2011.
Sunday May 21:
- Grupo C: Israel vs. Colombia (15:00).
- Grupo C: Senegal vs. Japan (18:00).
Monday May 22:
- Grupo E: England vs. Tunisia (15:00).
- Grupo E: Uruguay vs. Iraq (18:00).
Wednesday May 24:
- Grupo C: Senegal vs. Israel (15:00).
- Grupo C: Colombia vs. Japan (18:00).
Thursday May 25:
- Grupo E: Uruguay vs. England (15:00).
- Grupo E: Tunisia vs. Iraq (18:00).
Saturday May 27:
- Grupo C: Colombia vs. Senegal (18:00).
- Grupo D: Brazil vs. Nigeria (15:00).
Sunday May 28:
- Grupo E: Iraq vs. England (18:00).
- Grupo F: Honduras vs. France (15:00).
Wednesday May 31:
- Two round of 16 matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
Thursday June 8:
- The two semifinals (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
Sunday June 11:
- The match for third place (14:30) and the final (18:00).
How to get?
In Aerolíneas Argentinas there will be daily frequencies that connect Mendoza, San Juan and Santiago del Estero with Buenos Aires (Aeroparque and Ezeiza Airport, then with public transport you can travel to La Plata).
In addition, the companies Flybondi and JetSmart will also have frequencies that connect Mendoza and Santiago del Estero with Buenos Aires (Aeroparque and Ezeiza Airport, then with public transport you can travel to La Plata).
By long distance transport:
There will be daily frequencies in long-distance buses from different companies that connect Santiago del Estero and Mendoza with the city of La Plata (Two of the options to purchase tickets are Central de Pasajes and Plataforma 10, companies adhered to the ReconstruiRSE program of the Ministry of Transport of the Nation).
In addition, Misión Buenos Aires and Metropol are the two transport companies that make daily trips between the City of Buenos Aires and La Plata. Know the schedules, fares and routes.
From the Constitución station in the City of Buenos Aires, you can take the Roca Line train, Plaza Constitución-La Plata branch (it runs every day with an average frequency of 30 minutes and tickets are purchased at the station). Know the schedules, fares and routes.