SHORT STAYS FOR Ph.D IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ARGENTINE PROFESSIONALS
All professionals from or residing in Argentina who are taking their Ph.D course in Argentina at the moment of applying and at the time scheduled for their stay abroad, who should also prove that they have completed the first year of their Ph.D course, that it will be completed in not less than nine months in fields related to Science, Technology and Productive Innovation (Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación, CTI) as a priority development, and that they agree to their reintegration into the country and to completing their Ph.D in Argentina are considered eligible to participate in this programme.
Beneficiaries will be chosen according to the following criteria:
- Degree of consistency between the applicant's profile and the guidelines of Plan Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Argentina Innovadora 2020 , (PNCTI) [National Plan for Science, Technology and Innovation], especially the Strategic Socio-Productive Cores (Núcleos Socio-Productivos Estratégicos, NSPE) identified therein for the call.
- Degree of consistency and relevance between the Ph.D thesis they are currently engaged with and the future stay abroad.
- Language level (if necessary)
- Academic merit
- Agreement to return to the country. Priority will be given to those who agree to live in the provinces
- Agreement to be reintegrated into public or private institutions related to science, technology and productive innovation.
- Agreement to complete the Ph.D course according to the deadlines set by the institution where they are taking the Ph.D course in Argentina.