MASTER'S DEGREE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ARGENTINE PROFESSIONALS
THE PROGRAMME'S TARGET GROUP
All professionals from and/or residing in Argentina that are university graduates from courses lasting not less than four years, working in fields related to Science, Technology and Productive Innovation as a priority development for the country and that agree to their work reintegration in the country are considered eligible to participate in the scholarships.
Beneficiaries will be chosen according to the following criteria:
- Degree of relevance between the area of professional responsibility of the applicant and the priority fields of study.
- Level of language if necessary.
- Academic merit.
- Work experience.
- Other professional achievements.
- Voluntary and/or social activities undertaken.
- Agreement to return to the country. Priority will be given to those who agree to live in the provinces.
- Agreement to be reintegrated into public or private institutions related to science, technology and productive innovation.
Further, the Evaluation Committee will base its selection on an equal geographic and gender distribution.