Estadio Único Madre de Ciudades
Also known as Estadio Madre de Ciudades, or simply Estadio Único, it is a sports venue located in the city of Santiago del Estero, Argentina.
Location: Ver mapa.
Capacity: 30.000 spectators.
Opening date: March 16, 2011.
Saturday May 20:
- Grupo A: Guatemala vs. New Zealand (15:00).
- Grupo A: Argentina vs. Uzbekistan (18:00).
Tuesday May 23:
- Grupo A: New Zealand vs. Uzbekistan (15:00).
- Grupo A: Argentina vs. Guatemala (18:00).
Friday May 26:
- Grupo A: Uzbekistan vs. Guatemala (18:00).
- Grupo B: Ecuador vs. Fiji (15:00).
Thursday June 1:
- Two round of 16 matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
Sunday June 4:
- Two quarterfinal matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
How to get?
In Aerolíneas Argentinas there will be 11 weekly frequencies during May and 12 during June that make the connection Buenos Aires-Santiago del Estero.
In addition, the companies Flybondi and JetSmart will also have frequencies that connect Buenos Aires (Aeroparque and Ezeiza) with Santiago del Estero.
By long distance transport:
There will be daily frequencies in long-distance buses from different companies that connect the city with Buenos Aires (Retiro Bus Terminal), La Plata, San Juan and Santiago del Estero. (Two of the options to purchase tickets are Central de Pasajes and Plataforma 10, companies adhered to the ReconstruiRSE program of the Ministry of Transport of the Nation).
From the Retiro Bus Terminal (City of Buenos Aires), you can take the long-distance train Buenos Aires-Tucumán, which has a stop in La Banda, Santiago del Estero. It leaves Wednesday and Sunday. Know schedules, fares and routes.