Estadio Malvinas Argentinas
The Malvinas Argentinas stadium is located in the capital city of the province of Mendoza, in Argentina, and within the General San Martín Park.
Location: See map.
Capacity: 42.000 spectators.
Opening date: May 14, 1978.
Sunday May 21:
- Grupo D: Nigeria vs. Dominican Republic (15:00).
- Grupo D: Italy vs. Brazil (18:00).
Monday May 22:
- Grupo F: France vs. Republic of Korea (15:00).
- Grupo F: Gambia vs. Honduras (18:00).
Wednesday May 24:
- Grupo D: Italy vs. Nigeria (15:00).
- Grupo D: Dominican Republic vs. Brazil (18:00).
Thursday May 25:
- Grupo F: France vs. Gambia (15:00).
- Grupo F: Honduras vs. Republic of Korea (18:00).
Saturday May 27:
- Grupo C: Japan vs. Israel (18:00).
- Grupo D: Dominican Republic vs. Italy (15:00).
Sunday May 28:
- Grupo E: Tunisia vs. Uruguay (15:00).
- Grupo F: Republic of Korea vs. Gambia (18:00).
Tuesday May 30:
- Two round of 16 matches (at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.).
How to get?
In Aerolíneas Argentinas there will be 68 weekly frequencies during May and 70 during June that make the Buenos Aires-Mendoza connection.
Also, there will be 2 weekly frequencies connecting Mendoza-San Pablo (Brazil) and 1 weekly frequency connecting Mendoza-Santiago de Chile (Chile) during the months of May and June.
In addition, the companies Flybondi and JetSmart will also have frequencies that connect Buenos Aires (Aeroparque and Ezeiza) with Mendoza.
By long distance transport:
There will be daily frequencies in long-distance buses from different companies that connect the city with Buenos Aires (Retiro Bus Terminal), La Plata, San Juan and Santiago del Estero. (Two of the options to purchase tickets are Central de Pasajes and Plataforma 10, companies adhered to the ReconstruiRSE program of the Ministry of Transport of the Nation).
Within the city of Mendoza, you can use the Metrotranvía (it runs every day, with a frequency of between 15 and 20 minutes, and allows you to get closer to the stadium from the outskirts of the city of Mendoza).