Insurance Forum (en)
Why an insurance forum?
“It is a historical milestone for insurance supervision and insurance industry. Argentina’s G20 priorities are The Future of Work, Infrastructure for Development, and Food Security; issues directly connected with the insurance industry. This increases the importance of this event.”
Juan Pazo, Superintendent of Insurance of Argentina
Drivers Insurance Forum
PROMOTING LONG TERM
INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE
- Addressing obstacles in solvency models to promote economic growth and job creation through better investment
- Financial Inclusion
- Women’s access to insurance
- Food security through sustainable insurance products
- The challenges of longevity
FACING DIGITAL DISRUPTION
- Insurtechs and the future of traditional business models
- Dealing with systemic threats: Cyberrisks
- Cross-border reinsurance
Bullding on the legacy:
Over the last years, innovative insurance solutions have been the result of the awareness, both from the industry and the regulators, of the economic, social and environmental problems all over the world, as well as of the pivotal role the insurance sector may have in addressing them.
An open-dialogue on global challenges cannot be fully addressed without the voice of the insurance sector.
The long-term goal of this event is to position the insurance sector (government and business) as a unique and distinct stakeholder in future G20 events, strengthening policy leaderships through international engagement.